(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our web-site. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g., name, address, e-mail address, user behavior
(2) The responsible party pursuant to Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regula-tion (GDPR) is C.E. Roeper GmbH, Hans-Duncker-Straße 13, 21035 Hamburg, 040 73 41 03-0, firstname.lastname@example.org.
(3) You can reach our data protection officer Dr. Volker Wodianka, LL.M. at email@example.com or at our postal address with the addition "the data protection officer".
(4) When you contact us by e-mail or via the contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number, if applicable, and the content of your message) will be stored by us to answer your questions. Your data will be processed in the context of pre-contractual measures or based on your explicit consent in accordance with Art.6 (1) 1 lit. a and b GDPR. We delete the data collected for this purpose after storage is no longer necessary or restrict processing if there are legal obligations to retain data.
(1) (1) You have the following rights regarding the personal data concerning you:
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our pro-cessing of your personal data.
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke it at any time. Such revocation will affect the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data after you have declared it to us.
(2) Where we base the processing of your personal data on the consideration of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary for the fulfil-ment of a contract with you, which is shown by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objec-tion, we will review the situation and either stop or adapt the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate grounds based on which we will continue the processing.
(1) In the case of only informational use of the website, i.e., if you do not register or
otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser
transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website,
we collect the following data, which is technically nec-essary for us to display our website to
you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. f GDPR):
(1) In addition to the informative use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you will generally have to provide further personal data which we use to provide the respective service and for which the data processing principles mentioned above apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions, and are regularly monitored.
(3) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this at the appropriate point in this data protection statement.
(1) Wir nutzen Links zu Inhalten auf Webseiten anderer Webseitenbetreiber.
(2) Wir haben keinen Einfluss auf die dort erhobenen Daten oder die Datenverarbeitungsverfahren, noch kennen wir den gesamten Umfang der Datenerhebung, den Zweck der Verarbeitung oder die Aufbewahrungsfristen. Wir haben auch keine Auskunft über die Löschung der erhobenen Daten durch den verlinkten Anbieter. Wir sind insoweit datenschutzrechtlich nicht verantwortlich für die Datenverarbeitung auf der verlinkten Webseite.
(1) You can send us application documents via e-mail or post.
(2) Your data required for contacting us and for the application process will be stored for the purpose of carrying out an application procedure in compliance with the statutory provisions. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. b GDPR and § 26 (1) in conjunction with § 26 (8) 2 BDSG (implementation of pre-contractual measures).
(3) The following data may be processed by us in the application procedure:
(4) In the event of employment, the data will be transferred to the personal file. Information on the storage period can be found in the information on the processing of personal data of our employees.
(5) If an application for a specific job advertisement is unsuccessful, your data will be stored for evidence purposes for up to 6 months after the conclusion of the application procedure for the purpose of asserting, exercising, or defending legal claims.
(6) With your consent, we will be happy to include your application in our pool of applicants until revoked. We store unsolicited applications for the search for a suitable position for you until revoked.
(7) The provision of data is not required by law or contract. You are not obliged to provide the data. However, if you do not provide the data, it will not be possible to carry out an application procedure and, if applicable, to recruit you.
This data protection declaration is valid as of July 2022 and is the currently valid version. Due to further development of our website, our offers, due to changed legal or official requirements or due to further legal development, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration on our web-site.